Osmosis offers a full line of all-natural skin care products with no artificial colors, preservatives, fragrances or irritants (sodium lauryl sulfate, hydroquinone, propylene glycol and paraben free). Osmosis skin care products are never tested on animals and are always chirally correct (providing the most active yet least irritating molecular form of all their ingredients).
As we age, the deeper layer of our skin, the dermis, thins at a rate of approximately 1% / year, while the turnover rate of the outer layer of our skin, the epidermis, is slowed in response to nutritional / anti-oxidant deficiencies and a decrease in the blood supply to the skin. Furthermore, there a disruption of the collagen and elastin fibers of the dermis with replacement by scar tissue, all contributing to the aging of the skin.
The Osmosis philosophy begins with the simple belief that in order to be effective, skin care products need to be absorbed into the deeper layer of the skin, targeting the dermis and not just the superficial epidermal layer. Research has shown that only about 2% of most skin care products are actually being absorbed into the deeper layers of the skin, leaving 98% to remain in the epidermis. In addition, Osmosis believes that exfoliation is not good for the skin, causing excessive irritation, compromising the integrity of the epidermal barrier, further aging the skin.
The Osmosis Skin Care line utilizes patented liposome technology which significantly increases absorption by 1000%, delivering key nutrients, anti-oxidants, lipids and growth factors to the deeper layers of the skin, stimulating new collagen and elastin formation and creating a more natural exfoliation from the dermis upwards, repairing the epidermal barrier of the skin and restoring it to it's original healthy state. The result....more beautiful, healthy, radiant, younger looking skin.
Osmosis carries a full line of Cleansers, Anti-Aging Serums, Anti-Oxidants, Moisturizers, Sunscreens, Mask and Peels, for Normal, Dry / Aging, Oily / Acne-Prone, Sensitive / Rosacea and Combination skin types.
Osmosis...for beautiful, healthy, radiant, younger looking skin
For more information on Osmosis Medical Skin Care and to view their website, please click on the LINK below or the Link in the Patient Resources section of our website.