Proper Nutrition is an intrigal component of the anagenesis / md Rejuvenation Program. Our Nutrition Program is based a healthy "low glycemic" Mediterranean Diet model, stressing balanced nutrition, high-quality protein, low fat and low glycemic carbohydrates. By balancing the ratio of protein to carbohydrate with each meal, we attempt to stablize your blood sugar, control your Insulin levels, minimize the effects of free-radicals and control chronic inflammation.
At anagenesis / md, we emphasize a diet consisting of foods that are as close to their natural state as possible. We attempt to refocus your thinking about Diet and Nutrition to make "healthy" choices that are natural and unprocessed, including fresh meats, fish and dairy products that are organic, organically raised or free-range fed to ensure you are getting as little pesticide, antibiotic residue and toxic metals as possible. We stress a diet that is rich in Fresh Fruits and Vegetables, Nuts, Seeds and Unprocessed Grains, grown without pesticides and without artificial colors, artificial flavors or food additives. Let us evaluate your current diet and eating habits and develop a Personalized Food Plan unique to your specific goals and health issues.
Ask yourself the following questions:
• Are you getting all of the nutrients that your body needs from the food you eat?
• Are your Nutritional Supplements effectively correcting your nutritional deficiencies?
If you can not answer an unequivical YES to both of these questions, let anagenesis / md determine the right Nutritional Supplements for you.
The anagenesis / md nutreval Personalized Nutritional Testing
The anagenesis / md nutreval is a comprehensive nutritional assessment utilizing data provided in your Medical History, Health and LifeStyle Questionnaire, Dietary History and 5-day Diet Survey (providing information regarding your diet, caloric intake, eating habits and food choices) in addition to targeted Nutritional Testing. anagenesis / md has partnered with Genova Diagnositics to offer the Nutreval Personalized Nutritional Test. It is a simple easy to collect laboratory test, requiring only a single blood draw and a single urine sample. The Nutreval nutritional evaluation consists of an:
• Evaulation of Overall Nutritional Status measuring B-Vitamins, Vitamin-D, Minerals, Anti-Oxidants and Co-factors.
• Amino Acid Analysis measuring 38 amino acids in urine to evaluate dietary amino acid deficiencies, digestion, absorption and nutitional deficits.
• Essential Fatty Acid Analysis measuring essential and metabolic fatty acids including Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega 9 Fatty Acids, as well as Trans Fatty Acids and Saturated Fatty Acids.
• Metabolic Analysis measuring 39 key organic acids to evaluate gastrointestional function, cellular energy production and neurotransmitter metabolism.
• Oxidative Stress Analysis evaluating the oxidative damage and body's anit-oxidant reserves.
• Elemental Analysis measuring toxic elements, heavy metal exposures and intracellular mineral status.
The anagenesis / md Nutreval is, by far, the single most comprehensive nutritional evaluation currently available to assess nutritional status, nutritional deficiencies and the need for nutritional supplementation.
The presence of Food Allergies may also be another factor contributing to nutrient deficiencies. Estimates of food allergic individuals range as high as 50% of the population. An increase in the variety of foods eaten as well as an early exposure to cow's mild formula have both contributed to a rise in food allergies. Symptoms may vary but include Immediate Reactions such as watery eyes, nasal congestion and hives, to Delayed Reactions including symptoms such as headaches, abdominal bloating, and skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis. As part of our comprehensive nutritional assessment, we also offer the following Food Allergy Testing:
The results of the anagenesis / md nutreval and Food Allergy Testing are then utilized to assist us in developing a Personalized Food Plan for you, unique to your specific needs and health issues. Your Personalized Food Plan includes dietary guidelines for healthier eating, stressing optimal nutrition, as well as food choice recommendations for breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacking and late night eating, suggestions on the number of meals / day, timing of meals, the types of foods to consume, portion size, as well informative recommendations regarding:
• Protein, Carbohydrate and Fat Intake
• Simple Sugars
• Artificial Sweeteners
• Glycemic Index
• Insulin Resistance
• Food Alleries
• Wheat and Gluten Allergies
• Nutritional Supplementation, including Vitamin, Minerals, Anti-Oxidants, Amino Acids, and Essential Fatty Acids
Call us today at 303 809 2946 / colorado to schedule an appointment
angenesis / md nutreval